- Building, maintaining and developing customer relationships including new customer acquisition according to the sales strategy.
Ensuring and implementing sustainable and successful customer management in order to achieve sales goals and develop further customer potential.
- Expansion and further development of sales, taking into account the corporate strategy. Deriving goals based on corporate goals.
- Successful positioning and presentation of the range of products and services in the market. Continuous monitoring of market developments and competition.
- Systematic preparation and follow-up of customer visits. Researching the customer-relevant interests, needs and developments as well as the responsible contact person.
Advice and presentation of possible solutions based on the identified needs. Development of additional features. Successful positioning of the entire range of products and services with the customer.
- Establishment and expansion of a qualified project pipeline in accordance with the corporate strategy.
- Creation of offers based on the determined requirements. Coordination of the solution design in coordination with internal process participants.
- Preparing, conducting and following up on contract negotiations, taking into account operational requirements and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring and monitoring deal registrations according to established processes.
- Result- and solution-oriented cooperation with internal and external process participants. Maintenance and further development of the relevant network, e.g. B. manufacturers, sales partners.
- Controlling, coordinating and optimizing the area of responsibility and the processes, taking into account the operational requirements.
- Planning and monitoring the budget. Creation of forecasts. Ensuring meaningful reporting.
- Participate in manufacturer events and training to maintain the certification status of the Intellity.